- Matt is pouring the sidewalk this afternoon!
- Luke and I are headed out to Anderson with Rachel to visit Jake and Kate for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm glad I love my sister-in-law!
- I AM GETTING MY HAIRCUT TOMORROW!!! I can't wait! It's been since the very beginning of January and it is awful! Plus I'm excited because Kate always has super cute haircuts and I am going to her guy. I've never had a man stylist before but I hear he is an amazing hair washer. Yes!
- Luke caught ANOTHER cold. Seems like lately we get over something just to pick something else up. I have decided I'm really going to try to nurse this next baby through the following winter. Luke only got sick once when I nursed him. Pretty awesome.
- I'm pregnancy wise feeling great. Not sure if the tiredness is from the new one or chasing the older one around. I'm getting a cold though too I think. Bummer.
- Luke took an hour and a half nap for me yesterday afternoon. And then he played in his crib for another half an hour. Exciting!
Happy Spring Everyone!