Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I had a wonderful Mothers day weekend with my two (three) kids and husband. Saturday night we went as a family to Findlay to run errands and get supper at Chipotle. YUM! it was super good that night. We then went shopping so Luke could pick out a pair of shoes. He was SO cute during this. He took them to the checkout counter at JCPenny's him self with a huge grin. He then carried "his new shoes" to the car, where he "needed" to put them in the trunk because "thats where that stuff goes when you go shopping." We then went to Meijers where Luke (and Chloe) helped their mom pick out some mothers day flowers. On our way home Matt asked if I wanted to stop at Dietches for IceCream...and we did after I thought long and hard about it for maybe a second. So we all shared a pepermint stick milkshake for the ride home. Then that night I felt our new baby kick for the first time!

Mothers Day was beautiful outside so we went for a family walk up town to get our chicken BBQ meals for dinner, which I love doing! We took them back home and ate at the picnic table on our NEW almost finished patio! It was wonderful except for the fact Chloe was sick.

I really, really, really enjoy being a mommy! I love it, love it, love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... way to go Matt! :) Glad you had a wonderful weekend Ame, and the cherry on top was the new baby joining in to tell you what a great Mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete