Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Days Contest Winner!



Luke won the Happy Days Contest on WLIO NBC this morning with this picture! He won a $10.00 gift card to Happy Days. Good thing he likes cheeseburgers now. I like to think he won because he was the cutest picture they had, but I think it is just a random drawing. :) If you watch the 6:00 morning news on Channel 8/35 you should enter a picture at their website http://www.wlio.com/. Both times I have entered a pic I won that same week.


And since I think my little TV star is just so darn cute I'll also post the pic he won it with this summer. Levi and him taking a dip at Spring Lake this summer.


Don't you just want to squeeze his little chubbiness? Ok, I'll stop now. I'm being one of those "annoying" moms who goes on and on about their kid. Thanks for reading though!

No comments:

Post a Comment