Sunday, April 26, 2009

My 2nd "Classic" complete!

I just finished reading Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson a few minutes ago. It was wonderful! It kept me at the edge of my seat and I just wanted to keep reading! I have not read adventure/suspense books since probably 8th or 9th grade. For the last 10-12 years (I can't believe I'm that old!) I have read mostly non-fiction or Christian fiction. I really enjoy those also, but this was such a nice treat! I'm excited to get on to my third classic for the year. My goal is 5 classic books for 2009 and so far I have read Pride and Prejudice and Treasure Island. Does anyone have any good suggestions?????

1 comment:

  1. well, i don't know any classics. but i thanks for letting me hang out with you guys on friday! too bad we couldn't get that video of moshe, though! :) anyway, it was fun! even if i did show my "crazy" side! :)

    ReplyDelete