Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Batch

I made my first batch of Christmas cookies this year. Orange Snowballs. Yummy recipe!

I had a little helper also. Luke did good, but I think he had more fun playing in the dish water. I've never let him do that before so he was having a ball. Good thing him, his clothes, my cabinets, and chair all dry. He just sang Old MacDonald and played away. He did take time off to come help me roll the cookies. I think he thought it was play dough.


Becky and I are having our cookie day tomorrow. Hopefully we get lots done! Kathy is keeping the boys for us so it will be a good day!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Thank you for mentioning "What in the World Is Going On?" on your blog! I work with Thomas Nelson, and we would love to follow your blog and learn what readers think of this exciting book. I also want to let you know that Dr. Jeremiah has just released a new book titled "Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World" which offers practical instruction for living a confident life in a world filled with chaos and crisis. Please contact me with your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World for review on your site.

    Thanks!

    Jodi Hughes
    pubintern@thomasnelson.com

    ReplyDelete