Thursday, May 20, 2010

Growing up

For those of you who know Luke even a little, you'll also know his "nonny". The little blueish-greenish (depending on how old it is) piece of fabric that is his dearest friend. He comforts himself with it, he plays with it, he takes it on car rides, wagon rides, to church, to grandparents, friends and everyone elses houses. And he also falls asleep with it. EVERYTIME.

Not today.

Over the last month we have lost two nonnys at church, one at Gavin's house, one somewhere at our house and now today the very last two have disappeared. They are somewhere in this house. But for the life of me I cannot find them. He was just playing with them in the living room, but now they are gone.

So I had no choice but to put him down for his nap without one.

And my little baby is turning into a big boy.
He didn't even cry.

I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment